Saturday, October 20, 2007

the next level

First, I just want to apologize. I know this may let some of you down. I never thought I’d let myself get in this deep. It started out innocently – just fun and games. I thought I had the intelligence to recognize my limits and the strength to keep myself within them, but yesterday afternoon my momentum carried me over that line. It’s now gotten to the point where I just have to share with someone that might understand what I’m experiencing here. Maybe I’ve been spending too much time hanging around the cool kids and maybe I just want to be a little more like them, but, well, I’ve decided I have to do it. I’ve held out for as long as I can. Now I’ve really got no choice in the matter – I’m going “fixed” - and I’m totally stoked! I can hardly wait for those parts to arrive so I can convert that seventy-one schwinn super sport to single speed – S.S.S.S.S.S.



Wish me luck…

No comments: