Thursday, May 10, 2007

beginner's luck


Okay, well that was an experience setting this thing up. I really have no idea what I'm doing here at this point, so bare with me - I'll get it figured out sooner or later. So, I've been reading a bunch of blogs lately and I've been inspired to start one myself. I'd like to thank Jill and her main man Geoff, Lauren, Shawn, Peanut, Quinn, and of course, Catra! (Oh, and Mr. and Mrs. Cook, welcome back.) You all are great and I've really enjoyed reading your blogs over the past couple of months. I'm not really sure where all this will be heading, but it will most likely mention bikes and running and drinking and dreaming and all sorts of other random stuff. I like what some of you have done with your running/riding logs - maybe I'll copy that. And now I can post comments for you all, too. Thanks for the inspiration. Here it goes...

1 comment:

shawnkielty said...

Oh Gosh -- I there had been a blog to write I never would have finished grad school.

Good luck -- and I am looking forward to some great posts.