Sunday, March 14, 2010

Her name was Lolo…

…she was a trackstar…
Photo: Dominic Ebenbichler/Reuters

I’ve been watching the coverage from the World Indoor Track Championships from Doha, Qatar. Last night was the women’s 60-meter hurdles final. All eyes were focused on the Canadian “speedball” in the middle lane but emerging like a shadow from the far lane Lolo Jones ran away from the field in the second half of the sprint. It was a beautiful blowout of a race. That’s how you do it, baby. That’s a finish. You make me cry…

3 comments:

mindful mule said...

…at the Doha… Doha, Qataaaar…
…sprinting and jumping… they’re always competing…
…at the Doha…

jaymes said...

I love it that you are breaking into song writing!! LOL I think of you most mornings when I am driving into work and I see people either riding their bikes or running along my route. I have not told you lately but I really do enjoy your blog. You really inspire me to get off my butt and get out there and try it for myself.
Thanks for reading mine and for leaving comments from time time.
Enjoy this beautiful week we have in store for us.

jaymes

mindful mule said...

Thanks, Jaymes. Glad you noticed the Barry theme.