Saturday, September 5, 2009

a run of some kind

It’s been three weeks since my last real run. But I made it out this morning for a slow/easy (sleazy) three miler. It felt okay. The back is almost better. Maybe this injury was providential, though. There’s been enough smoke in the air lately that it may not have been a good idea to have been out running in it. If I hadn’t been injured I probably would have gone out running in the smoke anyway and maybe caused some lung difficulty. Although, the smoke hasn’t seemed to bother me much on the bike – nor has the back – I’ve been riding along just fine.

I haven’t been up Brown all summer - two months! That is just dumb. Now that it’s on fire and the NFS has closed the trail due to threat of death, I suddenly really crave it up there. I hope we won’t have to wait too much longer to visit our mountain.

No comments: