Friday, February 13, 2009

King of California

I haven’t been riding much. I’ve been running a little. It’s been rainy and cold.

I saw a movie the other night called King of California. It’s awesome. It’s my new favorite movie. If you are deeply in love with California (or whatever Place you live in) and are just a little bit “crazy” (you don’t part your hair on the correct side) you might appreciate it.

And while we’re on movies: Run Lola Run is great, too… the title pretty much gives away the entire movie, but still it’s a nice trance inducing kind of film…

Hilary and I have a tradition of going to Out of the Closet Thrift Store on Valentine’s Day. We held our date a little early this year (last night.) I found a great cycling hat that, amazingly, matches the newer frameset that I’m building up right now that I’m too excited to even post about, yet…

2 comments:

shawnkielty said...

Ummmm, I like the bike, errr, hat.

mindful mule said...

Thanks Shawn. I just took it out for the first time last night (the bike, not the hat.) Still a few minor adjustments to make with the derailers and such but the bike is dreamy. I'm looking forward to many more miles...