Thursday, December 6, 2007

little differences

This morning’s Brown Mtn ride was such a different experience from Sunday’s. Sunday was like ho hum what am I doing up here and today was like Yes! This is awesome! Woohoo! I can fly! Amazing what changing your blog title can do…

Today:

I was the only one up there - just me and Brown, all alone together…

I found an allen wrench on the trail…

my brakes weren’t squeaking…

my seat was higher – it’s been slipping down – now it’s tight…

there was correct air pressure in my shocks and tires…

Mississippi Queen and I were finally dialed in so we can rip!!!

I was inspired by Floyd

I drank almost no water and no food on the ride…

my feet weren’t so cold…

I was 15 minutes faster…

there was a red tailed hawk floating next to me at the top…

I saw a bobcat…

was a great day to ride…

was awesome…

No comments: